For over 40 years, Nucrush Group’s two divisions, Nucon Concrete and Nucrush Quarries, have been unearthing, sourcing and supplying a wide range of concrete, rocks, sands and decorative stones for residential, commercial, governmental and infrastructure projects in and around South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
The Nucrush Group values healthy, happy communities, which is why we give back to the regions in which we all work and live every year through our ‘Good Neighbour Programme’. We’re also proud to be a 100% Australian family owned and operated equal opportunity employer of around 100 staff and contractors from Logan to Ballina.
The Nucrush Group is part of the diversified Neumann Group of Companies. Since 1948, the Neumann Group has helped shape the Gold Coast with its steel, civil construction, petroleum, quarrying, pre-mixed concrete, mineral sands, dredging and land development businesses.
We recognise that to continue to operate successfully, we must act responsibly. Our Safety, Health and Environment Management system (SHEM) is based on our high ethical standards, adherence to strict State and Local Government environmental license, statutory regulations and workplace health and safety practices and regulations.
We believe that regular and open communication with staff, customers and our community is essential to the continued success of our company, so if you have comments or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
The Nucrush Group has been the proud recipient of several prestigious awards over the years, including:
- 2014 Gold Coast Business Excellence Award for Construction & Manufacturing
- 2014 CCAA Community Leadership Award
- 2012 CCAA Best Overall Environmental Innovation Award
- 2009 Employer of Choice (Highly Commended) Australian Mining & Prospect Awards
- 2008 Community Partnership of the Year Award – Australian Mining & Prospect Awards
- 2008 Mack Truck Bulldog Award Award – Institute of Quarrying, Australia